Wednesday, January 30, 2013

elvis has left the building

Show's over and for those of you who may have missed it, here's the virtual tour...
















 Blue was excited to design the exhibit poster.  He drew this with no direction from anyone and he was very proud.  We put some text in the white space he left in the lower middle.  This was the first thing visitors the the gallery would see when they walked in the door.  


 I was required to have a guestbook.  I've never had to provide a guestbook before and I'm not sure why these are used in galleries from time to time.  Since no one ever writes bad things in them, perhaps it's to make you feel good when the show is over.  It worked.


 Among the kind words there was this gem of a comment.


"Thanks, it makes me smile", written by a grownup.  I'll take it.

2 comments:

Java said...

But what does it mean?

e-sketchbook said...

Excellent question.

What DOES it mean?