Saturday, December 6, 2008

sneak preview

I'm not sure why you come here, but you deserve something nice for reading my rambles and looking at my strange photos. So here's a little holiday reward for you. You get to see the new sculpture in all of it's glory before anyone else in the universe. Okay, my mom, dad, aunt, wife, and son saw it before you, but you are the first non-blood relative to see it. Meet "Miss Faith":






"Miss Faith" is painted steel and she stands eight feet tall. Of course each new sculpture becomes my favorite for a while, but I'm pretty sure this one is one of the strongest sculptures I've made in a while. Speak up if you have opinions...and stay tuned....in the next week or so I plan to stick some new drawings up here that you could purchase pretty cheap.





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, the glasses on top just make me smile, it's like an intelligent thought with brain references. I really like it.

Carlee said...

ooooooooooooooooooooooo. *applause*

e-sketchbook said...

thanks for the smile and the ooooooooooooooooo.

Austin said...

i love the balance that you worked to find here,
so many interesting shapes put together to give character and body.

nice to meet you virtually Miss Faith

e-sketchbook said...

thanks austin.