Saturday, December 20, 2008

screw the economy, buy some art.

Want some original artwork? Want some reasonably priced original artwork? Let me help you with that.
I've spent the last few weeks working on a series of very small, very green drawings. I realize you can see that they are in fact.....green in color....but it is also important to point out that I've used green "reuse" materials here and saved this paper and wood from being discarded.
All drawings are ink on paper and all are in the 4 inch to 5 inch size range. Each one below is framed (no glass) and ready to hang. (the paper is mounted to a plywood backing)

Information is listed below each image and I'll be happy to answer any questions you may have...but really, this is pretty simple. If you want one, comment or email me at my website (dougmcabee.com) and I'll reserve it for you on a first come, first serve basis. Mail me a check and I'll mail you a drawing. The images here are not great quality but if you're interested I can email you a better photo. These are brand new and not available anywhere else.

Support the arts and tell your friends.

"What you don't see" 2008
4" x 4" (7 1/2" x 7 1/2" frame)
$50.00 (includes shipping)
"Tricky" 2008
5" x 5" (8" x 8" frame)
$50.00 (includes shipping)
SOLD "There he goes" 2008
4" x 4" (7 1/2" x 7 1/2" distressed frame)
$50.00 (includes shipping)

"Punk" 2008
4" x 4" (7 1/2" x 7 1/2" frame)
$50.00 (includes shipping)

"Not afraid to use it" 2008
4" x 4" (7 1/2" x 7 1/2" frame)
$50.00 (includes shipping)

SOLD "Magpies" 2008
4" x 4" (7 1/2" x 7 1/2" frame)
$50.00 (includes shipping)

"Looks like" 2008
4" x 4" (7 1/2" x 7 1/2" frame)
$50.00 (includes shipping)

7 comments:

Austin said...

hold Magpies for me please :)

e-sketchbook said...

consider it done.

Anonymous said...

Awsome,
but for the love of *insert deity of choice* man, WHITE BALANCE...I'm assuming that's not really a yellow or pink wall?

(wait, here it comes... It bothers me that... hah, couldn't resist)

e-sketchbook said...

that's not a wall at all. no points for you.

my 2nd tungsten bulb died.

Anonymous said...

I would like to purchase "There he goes".

e-sketchbook said...

sold to Tenacious G !

Anonymous said...

Excuses, excuses, tsk, tsk...

*cough* Photoshop... *cough, cough*
Takes like 2 min or less to do levels