Monday, April 30, 2012

on tour again

 



I've decided that I need to spend more quality time with my guitar and mandolin this summer....but you can relax....it's not that kind of tour. 


My good friend and college roommate Stan and his wife have invited me to be a guest artist in their spring studio sale on May 5 & 6.  I mentioned their extremely cool studio a while back after visiting in the fall.  It's an incredible place. 

Stan and Robin are a part of the Full Moon Artists group, a collection of 6 artists in 4 studios all located in the Seneca-Walhalla area of South Carolina.  The spring studio sale will be held from 9:00 am - 6:00 pm at each of the 4 studio locations.  My work will be at Stan and Robin's End of the Road Studios located at 255 East Bearswamp Road, Walhalla, SC 29691. 

Stan's ceramic work is great, Robin makes some very fun and colorful sculptures and paintings and Stan's mom Judy will be guesting with me showcasing her fine and funky needlecraft. 

I'll have drawings and sculptures there and these puppies will be priced to sell. 


Come out and buy some art and help keep me supplied with Sharpie markers and steel this summer.

See Stan and Robin's work at www.endoftheroadstudios.com
See all the Full Moon Artists at www.fullmoonartists.com

 



No comments: