Friday, February 10, 2012

going on tour


If you've ever wanted to hear me talk in real life and witness the glare of the lights reflecting off my head.....you're in luck.

The Beauty & the Absurd tour begins Friday, February 24 at Belmont University in Nashville, TN.

The Beauty & the Absurd tour will end later that day.


I'll be speaking and showing slides related to beautiful and absurd drawings and sculptures at 10:00 am.  This talk is open to the public and Belmont students can get Convo credit for attending the event.  Later in the day I'll be talking with the Religion and the Arts class, but I doubt you can come to that one. 

After that I'll be lurking around coffee shops hoping to see Ben Folds or maybe trying to find Loretta Lynn's house.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

!
Can I request a recording?
This needs to be a part of an upcoming podcast series we ( the Friday Arts Project ) are working on!

Java said...

Are you selling tour t-shirts?

e-sketchbook said...

Cameron - I wouldn't know the first thing about recording it but I'll help y'all any way I can.

Doris - Excellent idea. I'll get a pack of white tees and I'll bring my Sharpies.