Tuesday, August 18, 2009

All My Mistakes

As you learn new things sometimes a weird thing has to happen. You have to come to grips with the fact that what you thought before was, well, wrong. Some of my mistakes can be fixed with an 8 pound hammer. Others require words.

Sometime back in preparation for a new semester I rambled on about how much I hate cell phones. I'm here tonight to say that while I may still hate most cell phones, I may not quite hate the iphone.

In fact, I may love it a little bit.

To be clear, I still hate YOUR cell phone and the fact that you insist on texting and looking up things on the internet while you are driving with your kids in the car. Yes, dark blue minivan on I-26 last Sunday, I'm talking to you.


Let this serve as notice that as I place ideas, thoughts, and opinions here on this blog, I reserve the right to change my mind about them at any time without telling you.

1 comment:

Brandon W. Oxendine said...

I'm with you on this. I might be buying an iPhone soon actually.