Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Exhibit at Greenville County Museum of Art


Y'all, I'm having a solo exhibition at the Greenville County Museum of Art April 6 - June 5!


The exhibit is titled "Local Talent: Doug McAbee" and can be found in the Level 1 Gallery.  You can also see exhibits by Amer Kobaslija, Andrew Wyeth and Jasper Johns.  Entry to the museum is free so I recommend going every day!

Seriously, I'd love for you to go and take a selfie in my exhibit or if you're not a selfie person, just take a creative photo.  Post that photo on Twitter, Instagram or that devil Facebook thing and tag me (@dougmcabee on Instagram, @thedougmcabee on Twitter) or the museum (@gcma_sc on Insta & Twitter).  

The GCMA is located at 420 College Street, Greenville, SC 29601.  Their website is: www.gcma.org

Let me know what you think of the exhibit.




No comments: